Presentation material for April Member Meeting, Diagnosing Malnutrition: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
If you are the type of person that likes to have a copy of the presentation to refer to, or if you are unable to make the April member meeting but would still like the presentation, click here to download a pdf version!
Looking for volunteers to serve on the DDA's Board of Directors for 2014-2015.
The Denver Dietetic Association is looking for volunteers to serve on the Board of Directors for 2014-2015. We have several positions that need to be filled. This is the perfect opportunity to get involved with the community and also to work with a bunch of great people.
The following positions need to be filled:
If you would like more information, or if you are interested in serving your community in the upcoming year, please contact Margo Hahn.
- Nominated Positions
- President Elect (this position requires someone to have been on the Board of Directors for the DDA within the past 5 years.
- Nominating Committee Chair
- Non-nominated Positions (filled by interest)
- Nominating Committee Members
- Membership Committee Chair
- Public Relations Chairperson
- Allied Health Coordinator
- Meeting Planning Committee Members
- Speaker’s Bureau Chairperson
- Volunteer Chairperson
- Dietetic Technician Representative
Thank you for your interest! We look forward to working with you!
Join us for our monthly discussions. In addition to featured speakers, enjoy these benefits:
- Come early for appetizers and networking opportunities with other active professionals.
- Learn about unique volunteer and service opportunities.
- Participate in the DDA Mentorship program.
- Learn more about upcoming events here.
- New volunteer opportunities for February posted. Visit our Volunteer page here for additional information.
2014 Member's meetings for April and May are posted!
- Updated information on the first few member's meetings for 2014! Some locations are still being finalized - stay tuned for updates. In the meantime, don't forget to register early to secure a seat!
New Job Opportunities Posted!
- Looking for a new job or career? Make sure to visit the job opportunities page regularly to check out the latest job postings.
Are You, Or Your Organization Looking For Volunteers?
Please send us an email. Be sure to include:
Please note that we need at least 30 days notice about an opportunity to organize our volunteers.
- # of volunteers requested for program/fair
- How many hours
- What the expectations are for our participation
- Topics you would like covered
Conferences & Meetings
- 2014 CAND Annual Nutrition Conference and Exhibition is April 11th and 12th at the Marriott Denver Tech Center. Don't forget to register!
- For more details, please click here.